How about some holiday fun with the Stampendous team today? I combined the new Angel Kiddo and the cling jumbo Snow stamp with the previously released Merry Magical cling jumbo. Here's a closer look at how I put the card together:
- Cut card base from card base; cut brown and pink mats for it.
- Stamp large snowflake using Versamark ink in upper right corner of pink mat. Apply Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel, heat set from underneath. Sponge edges of panel with distress ink.
- Stamp snowflakes images in various inks on smaller cream panel; stamp sentiment from Merry Magical set across the panel. Sponge inks on as desired. Sprinkle embossing enamel on; heat set from underneath. Adhere to blue card stock mat.
- Cut thin strip of brown card stock and cream mat. Apply distress ink to edges with sponge. Randomly sprinkle Shabby Pink Enamel on; heat set from underneath. Using glue pen, apply Rose Color Fragments where desired.
- Stamp Angel Kiddo image on separate card stock, color as desired and fussy cut. Using glue pen, add Silver Crushed Glass Glitter to bottom of dress and Steel Blue Crushed Glass Glitter to her crown.. Also apply glue to bear and add Cottonball White fun flock.
- Adhere all pieces to card base.
A few of my teammates are showing off new products from Stampendous as well! Not only do some of them have their own blog candy, Stampendous will be drawing a winner for this great prize pack.
How do you win it? It's easy! One of the featured bloggers today will be choosing a random commenter from her blog, and that lucky person will be announced on the Stampendous blog tomorrow. The more places you leave a comment, the better your chances are to win! Below is the list of team members who are sharing inspiration today:
Pam Hornschu (has additional blog candy)
Stamps: Merry Magical, Jumbo Snow, Angel Kiddo
Card Stock: Cascata Coffee (WorldWin Treasures); Cream, White (Mohawk); Pinkini, Mauve Ice, Bermuda Blue (Bazzill)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, London Fog (Memento); Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger); Versamark (Tsukineko)
Coloring Medium: alcohol markers
Accessories: Steel Blue, Silver Glass Glitters; Cottonball White Fun Flock; Rose Color Fragments; Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel (Stampendous)
Tools: heat gun